BigCommerce Email Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Email Popup template for the BigCommerce website?
To make the Email Popup for your website, do the following:
- Access the Email Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Log in to your Elfsight account.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Email Popup template to the BigCommerce website?
If you wish to add the Email Popup to your BigCommerce website, take these steps:
- Personalize the look of the Popup widget to match your aesthetics.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel or register a free profile.
- Get the unique installation code.
- Access your website.
- Insert the code into your website builder. That’s it!
To get more information, we advise checking out our blog post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Email Popup?
No, you don’t. You are not required to possess any coding skills. You can easily create and embed the Email Popup on your website, even without any specialized background or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Email Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely, you can! Simply take these steps:
- Open the Popup builder.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu tab.
- Add the “Button” block.
- Define a call-to-action message, click action, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the BigCommerce widget support?
One of the major advantages of this BigCommerce widget is its synchronization capability with third-party integrations such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can make an extra effort and not worry about losing any collected data.
Where can I add the Email Popup on my BigCommerce?
The ball is in your court. No fixed regulations need to be met. Just ensure it is logical and placed in a highly viewed section, such as the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Email Popup?
Limitless creative possibilities-personalize the entire widget’s appearance to showcase your brand ethics and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You have the option to stack elements and build a versatile structure of content blocks: title, text, call-to-action button, redirect link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Moreover, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can insert gaps, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight gives you three settings: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly define all the preferences to maintain a high standard of performance.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s more to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, get in touch with our Customer Support Team to resolve any questions and exclude misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Email Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you require additional info about the widget templates or guidance, we recommend using these resources: