Webflow Podcast Player widget
Elfsight Podcast Player is a simple tool for Webflow which lets you to playback podcasts straight on your web page. The plugin is highly adjustable: you may change its position, inserting it anywhere on the page, scale its size, repaint the background and all other parts to blend it with your site’s design, employ dark theme, display covers and show or conceal three other player details, for example progress bar and others. Entertain your users, turn the autoplay option on and don’t hesitate – your users won’t leave your homepage immediately!.
Engage your audience granting them with useful and captivating materials by means of Elfsight Podcast Player
Explore the list of the greatest features:
- Various color alterations.
- 2 layouts available.
- An opportunity to use background image.
- Adject limitless amount of tracks.
- A possibility to create your own color scheme.
How to add Podcast Player to my Webflow site?
Simply follow these steps described below to activate the tool.
- Employ our free demo and start building your custom-made instrument.
Find the suitable look and features of the widget and save the modifications.
- Copy your individual code appearing in the box on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the setting up of your tool is over, copy the personal code in the appeared box and keep it for further use.
- Begin using the widget on your Webflow web page.
Embed the code you’ve saved before into your website and apply the adjustments.
- Done! The integration is successfully ended.
Go to your site to examine the functioning of the tool.
On condition of confronting questions or running over any difficulties, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support staff. Our people are longing to help you with all the difficulties you might have with the plugin.