HTML Podcast Player widget
Elfsight Podcast Player is an uncomplicated widget for HTML web pages which lets you to stream podcasts on the pages of your site. The plugin is totally adjustable: you can change its position, settling it anywhere on the page, alter its size, repaint the background and other elements to mingle it with your site’s layout, apply dark color scheme, reveal images and display or conceal three additional player parts like progress bar and others. Entertain your users, turn the autoplay on and don’t hesitate – your users won’t quit your website in a rush!.
Involve your users providing them with useful and entertaining materials with Elfsight Podcast Player
The basic widget features contain
- Unlimited color variations.
- Two layouts ready for use.
- Possibility to add background image.
- Adject limitless number of tracks.
- A possibility to shape your personalized color theme.
How can I add Podcast Player into my HTML site?
Just follow the instructions below to insert the widget.
- Managing our free editor and start shaping your custom-made plugin.
Choose the selected interface and options of the tool and apply the edits.
- Copy the personal code appearing in the widow on Elfsight Apps.
When the customization of your personal tool is complete, copy the individual code from the appeared popup and save it for further need.
- Start using the tool on HTML website.
Enter the code copied before into your website and save the adjustments.
- The installation is successfully ended.
Go to your site to check how’s the plugin working.
In case you experience any difficulties, have no hesitation to address our customer service team. Our people are longing to help you with all the issues you may have with the widget.