Google Sites Podcast Player widget
Elfsight Podcast Player is a simple plugin for Google Sites which lets you to stream podcasts on your website. The plugin is remarkably adjustable: you may change its position, settling it anywhere on the page, scale its size, do over the background and other parts to mix it with your website’s design, employ dark theme, display images and demonstrate or hide three other player details, for example progress bar and others. Delight your users, turn the autoplay on and be sure – your audience won’t leave your website in a hurry!.
Delight your visitors granting them with helpful and entertaining information employing Elfsight Podcast Player
The widget has practical and easy features, view some of them:
- Various color alterations.
- 2 layouts available.
- Possibility to append background image.
- Adject infinite number of tracks.
- An option to shape your own color scheme.
How to embed Podcast Player to my Google Sites web page?
Simply follow the following steps given below to add the tool.
- Launching our free editor, start shaping your custom widget.
- Choose the preferable form and parameters of the widget and save the edits.
- Copy your individual code which appears in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
After the creation of your widget is over, copy the individual code in the appearing window and save it for further need.
- Begin using the widget on Google Sites site.
Place the code saved before into your web page and apply the adjustments.
- The Setup is fully ended.
Go your website to view how’s the widget working.
In case you encounter any obstacles, feel free to write to our customer service team. Our people will be happy to help you with all the difficulties you may have with the widget.