WooCommerce PayPal Button plugin
Elfsight Payment Button provides a simple way to let your users pay with PayPal on a site. It enables adding buttons for one-time payments, automatic subscriptions, and donations. There are options to introduce tax and delivery price, choose localization and currency, add call-to-action and even more options. Start a smooth and safe payment method for your shoppers using one of the most reputable paying solutions on-the-go.
Use all advantages of PayPal for your clients and yourself!
The list of the main widget features includes:
- Setting your button localization from the predefined list of countries;
- Set your custom billing interval, choosing billing cycle and billing period, for example every three months;
- Responsive size for optimum look on any device;
- PayPal logo color: original or white;
- Show or hide PayPal logo text.
How do I embed PayPal Button into my WooCommerce web page?
Simply follow the steps presented below to insert the plugin.
- Applying our free demo start creating your own instrument.
Choose the desirable look and options of the plugin and save the modifications.
- Acquire your individual code exposed in the widow on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the customization of your widget is over, copy the personal code from the emerged box and keep it for future use.
- Commence applying of the plugin on WooCommerce site.
Place the code copied recently into your web page and apply the corrections.
- Done! The embedding is successfully ended.
Go to your page to observe the functioning of the plugin.
If you encounter any complications, feel free to appeal to our support team. Our consultants will be happy to resolve all the difficulties you may have with the product.