PayPal Donate Button for Facebook Page
Elfsight Donate Button provides an easy way to allow your clients make payments via PayPal on a page. Using this widget, you can display buttons for payments, repeated subscriptions, and donations. You are free to add tax and delivery price, alter localization and currency, add message, and much more. Get a simple and safe payment variant for your customers using one of the most reputable paying instruments.
Integrate PayPal payments into your Facebook page easily!
Explore the features which make our widget the best for online paying:
- A library of all the most popular currencies;
- Set your custom billing interval, choosing billing cycle and billing period, for example every three months;
- Adjustable button width;
- PayPal logo color: original or white;
- Show or hide PayPal icon.
How to add PayPal Donate Button to Facebook Page
A full duration of the implementation is just 2 min., plus you will not need competence in development.
- Construct your customized Donate Button
In our free editor, shape a plugin with a selected design and functional traits.
- Receive the personal code to set up the plugin
After you have configured your widget, you will receive the unique code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Add the PayPal widget to the Facebook page
Create your custom Facebook Tab. Insert the code that you received at elfsight apps into the tab. If you have any issues, just check our guide on creating custom Facebook Tab
- Congratulations! You have just embedded the widget!
Go to your page, to see your button.
Got any questions on the tutorial? Send a message to our support center or read a comprehensive text of the instruction and complete the setup on your own.