GoDaddy Google Reviews plugin
Embed Google reviews with Elfsight widget
Elfsight Google Reviews is a plugin for GoDaddy that helps you to reveal reviews about your products from Google on a website. Using our plugin, you can apply filters to sort out the unwanted reviews, display your star and number rating from Google, reveal information about the reviews’ authors, and show an active call-to-action button that will invite visitors to share another review about you. Elfsight Google Reviews plugin will help boast your high social proof on your website and draw new sales.
Draw new reviews with call-to-action button and redirect to your Google page
You can add reviews to all product pages or only on separate ones. There’s an opportunity to add the widget to any page where you can edit HTML code, because an installation code is a two-lined piece of code which you should insert into the backend.
When you add Google Reviews to a GoDaddy website, you get tons of benefits. The main ones are as follows:
- Increase in trust from your potential buyers which leads to boost in conversions.
- Schema markup or stars in a snippet that make your website distinguished among competitors in SERP.
- Google trusts reviews left on their platform. The higher your rating is on Google, the higher your website appears in SERP.
Yes, sure. You can do it without registration and for free in our online demo. You can even install the widget on your website for free to see how it works.
Main features of Google Reviews widget
Below you can find the most essential technical perks of it:
- Three ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying
- Four predefined of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider
- An option to control displaying the header of the plugin on a GoDaddy website
- Review request button takes clients to your Google page
- 6 customizable elements of the reviews: the name of the author and picture, recommendation text, date of posting, Google icon, and star rating
- Adding Google Reviews to GoDaddy website takes several clicks and a couple of minutes
- Two options of scenarios after review request denial: show a message or remove the button
How can I add Google Reviews to my GoDaddy website?
Simply follow the instructions below to integrate the plugin.
- Manage our free configurator and start building your custom plugin.
Specify a personalized interface and features of the Google Reviews plugin for GoDaddy and apply the edits.
- Copy the personal code popping up in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after creating your personal plugin, copy the personal code in the emerged box and save it for future usage on a GoDaddy website.
- Commence using the plugin on a GoDaddy website.
Integrate the code you’ve saved recently into your website backend and save the edits.
- Installation completed.
Go to your GoDaddy website to check how’s the plugin working there.
In case of encountering any difficulties, do not be afraid to contact our customer support team for help. Our consultants will be happy to resolve all the issues you might have with adding Google Reviews to GoDaddy.