GoDaddy Google Reviews plugin
Elfsight Google Reviews is a plugin for GoDaddy that helps you to reveal on the website reviews about your products from Google. Using our plugin, you can apply filters to sort out the unwanted reviews, display your star and number rating from Google, reveal information about the reviews’ authors, and show an active call-to-action button that will invite visitors to share another review about you. Elfsight Google Reviews plugin will help boast your high social proof on your website and draw new sales.
Draw new reviews with call-to-action button and redirect to your Google page
Below are essential features of the plugin:
- Three ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- Four predefined of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An option to control displaying the header of the plugin;
- Review request button takes clients to your Google page;
- 6 customizable elements of the reviews: the name of the author and picture, recommendation text, date of posting, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two options of scenarios after review request denial: reveal your message or remove the button.
How can I add Google Reviews to my GoDaddy website?
Simply follow the instructions below to integrate the plugin.
- Manage our free configurator and start building your custom-built plugin.
Specify the custom interface and features of the plugin and apply the edits.
- Copy the personal code popping up in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the establishing of your personal plugin is done, copy the personal code in the emerged box and save it for future usage.
- Commence usage of the plugin on GoDaddy website.
Integrate the code you’ve saved recently into your website and save the corrections.
- The Setup is fully ended.
Go to your website to inspect how’s the plugin performing.
On condition of dealing with inquiries or running into some difficulties, do not be afraid to seek assistance of our customer service team. Our consultants will be happy to resolve all the issues you might have with the plugin.