G2 Crowd Reviews for Joomla
Elfsight G2 Reviews is the most comfortable way to improve your company reputation by displaying real users’ reviews on your services. Publish only the best or the most meaningful comments and organise them exactly as you want. Gather social proof via demonstrating to your website visitors that you have a good level of trust. Help users to add more comments on your offers and services and encourage user communications!
Add G2 Crowd reviews on your site effortlessly and in no time
To shape a clear perception of G2 Crowd extension, look at the list of the main functions. They make our widget really beneficial for your website:
- Three predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and the amount of reviews to show;
- Four available layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to switch on/off the extension header;
- The button to request a review gets people to your G2 account;
- Six flexible elements of the reviews: the name of the author and the photo, recommendation text, the date of leaving, G2 icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenarios of review request refusal: demonstrating your text or conceal the button.
How to add G2 Crowd Reviews to Joomla website
These several steps are all that is required to do. It’s all coding-free.
- Obtain the extension and integrate it into the site
Visit Joomla Marketplace, then go to G2 Crowd page. Push «Download» link to acquire the extension. Integrate it to your site.
- Insert and set the extension
Visit «Install Extensions» page, then select «Upload Package File» tab and add Elfsight widget. Next, open «Components» section and click the integrated extension. In it you can insert required sources and links and personalize the design. Get the individual code from the appearing notification. Copy this code for future use.
- Introduce extension on your store
Select the page where you need to embed the plugin and insert the saved code there. Then publish all the edits.
Visit your site, to see your results!
Still not sure? Or have questions to ask? Simply write a request to our customer support team, they will resolve any matter.