G2 Crowd Reviews for Drupal
Elfsight G2 Reviews is the most comfortable method to contribute to your company reputation via showing real clients’ reviews on your products. Choose only the positive or the most meaningful comments and arrange them exactly as you need. Gather social proof via demonstrating to your audience that you have the credibility. Inspire users to post fresh comments on your business and encourage client conversations!
Lift the level of trust to your company using G2 Crowd reviews on your website
In order to have a clearer understanding of the module, examine the list of its primary features. They make the widget incredibly effective for you:
- Three available filters: by type, exclude by, and the amount of reviews to display;
- 4 available layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to show or hide the module header;
- Review request button takes clients to the G2 account;
- Six switchable units of the interface: the name of the author and the picture, review, the date of sharing, G2 icon, and star rating;
- Two options of scenarios of review request rejection: showing a text or hide the button.
How to add G2 Crowd Reviews to Drupal website
A couple of quick actions is the only thing you need in order to integrate the module into your site.
- Perform our free editor and start shaping your personalised module.
Specify the desirable form and features of the module and apply all the corrections.
- Get the individual code shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the configuration of your personal module is over, copy the individual code in the appearing box and save it for later usage.
- Initiate applying of the module on Drupal site.
Place the code copied before into your page and apply the edits.
- You’re done! The integration is successfully ended.
Go to your site to review how’s the module performing.
Still doubt something? Or have queries? Your request to our support team will help with every problem.