G2 Crowd Reviews for Drupal
Elfsight G2 Reviews is the most comfortable method to contribute to your company reputation via showing real clients’ reviews on your products. Choose only the positive or the most meaningful comments and arrange them exactly as you need. Gather social proof via demonstrating to your audience that you have the credibility. Inspire users to post fresh comments on your business and encourage client conversations!
Lift the level of trust to your company using G2 Crowd reviews on your website
In order to have a clearer understanding of the module, examine the list of its primary features. They make the widget incredibly effective for you:
- Three available filters: by type, exclude by, and the amount of reviews to display;
- 4 available layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to show or hide the module header;
- Review request button takes clients to the G2 account;
- Six switchable units of the interface: the name of the author and the picture, review, the date of sharing, G2 icon, and star rating;
- Two options of scenarios of review request rejection: showing a text or hide the button.
How to add G2 Crowd Reviews to Drupal website
Simply take the steps given below to integrate the module on Drupal.
- Launch our free demo and start building your customized instrument.
Choose the selected form and options of the module and save the modifications.
- Copy your individual code which is shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the creation of your G2 Crowd Reviews module is finished, copy the exclusive code from the appearing box and keep it for further use.
- Initiate employment of the tool on your Drupal website.
Add the code copied before into your website and apply the modifications.
- The installation is successfully accomplished.
Go your site to observe the performance of the tool.
Still doubt something? Or have queries? Your request to our support team will help with every problem.