G2 Crowd Reviews for Drupal
Elfsight G2 Reviews is the most comfortable method to contribute to your company reputation via showing real clients’ reviews on your products. Choose only the positive or the most meaningful comments and arrange them exactly as you need. Gather social proof via demonstrating to your audience that you have the credibility. Inspire users to post fresh comments on your business and encourage client conversations!
Lift the level of trust to your company using G2 Crowd reviews on your website
In order to have a clearer understanding of the module, examine the list of its primary features. They make the widget incredibly effective for you:
- Three available filters: by type, exclude by, and the amount of reviews to display;
- 4 available layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to show or hide the module header;
- Review request button takes clients to the G2 account;
- Six switchable units of the interface: the name of the author and the picture, review, the date of sharing, G2 icon, and star rating;
- Two options of scenarios of review request rejection: showing a text or hide the button.
How to add G2 Crowd Reviews to Drupal website
A couple of quick actions is the only thing you need in order to integrate the module into your site.
- Obtain the module and add it to the site
On the G2 Crowd page, choose the installation document and download it. Enter «Extend» tab of your administrator panel and install the module to your Drupal store.
- Customize the module
Open the list of your modules, pick the new module and activate it. Now you are free to set selected data and change the settings of the appearance. Receive your personal code from the appeared notification. Copy this code for further use.
- Publish the module on your website
In the «Content» tab, define the page you want to reveal the plugin to and insert the saved code there. Save the results.
- Congratulations! You have just integrated the widget!
Visit your Drupal website, to check your testimonials!
Still doubt something? Or have queries? Your request to our support team will help with every problem.