HTML Facebook Reviews widget
Demonstrate your customer reviews from Facebook on the site using Elfsight Facebook Reviews and prove that you are trusted by people. Website visitors will learn what people say about your business on Facebook in a widget with balanced interface and original Facebook details. The interface is adaptive and features star rating, author data, switchable elements, and predefined layout and template options. Via Elfsight Facebook Reviews, you can reveal a button for leaving a new review and draw customer feedback.
Attract more customer feedback demonstrating Facebook reviews with option to add new ones!
- Boost trust showing real clients’ reviews
Convince users that your reviews are real with the help of full author details and boost trust to your brand.
- Attract more purchases boasting your excellent rating
Demonstrate your superb rating and excellent reviews to prove your items are worth purchasing and attract more purchases.
- Achieve a clearer understanding of your offers
Demonstrating your products and services through the experience of clients will help users form the right understanding them better.
5 advantages, which turn our widget into the best tool for HTML website:
- Switchable header of the widget;
- Choosing the number of reviews per page;
- Choosing pagination type in Slider layout;
- Review request button to redirect on Facebook page;
- 5 paintable elements of the interface: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating;
How to add Facebook Reviews to HTML websiteApproximate duration of the implementation is less than 90 seconds, and more to that it doesn’t require competence in programming.
- Create your unique Facebook Reviews
With our free editor, generate a plugin with required layout features.
- Receive a code for plugin integration
After widget configuring, receive a code for Reviews plugin from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps.
- Place the widget on the HTML website
Open the page code in the HTML editor, set the widget on the required place (content, footer, sidebar etc), and apply the changes.
- The embedding is successful!
Enter the HTML website, to check your plugin.
Experiencing difficulties while carrying out the manual or generating personal plugin? Contact help center and support team will be pleased to help.