Facebook Feed widget for Jimdo
Elfsight Facebook Feed for Jimdo is a module aiming to help you in all present demands in collecting impressions and requests from clients on your website. Show the necessary items for filling, find your proper template and tailor the interface to motivate your users that much to leave requests for services your company offers. The Jimdo is formed to fill your every demand to collect feedback and stay on the link with your customers.
Get the best of Facebook Feed to reach your business peaks more efficiently!
These are just several of the valuable widget features:
- 3 displayable types of Facebook content: posts, photos with albums and videos
- Adjustable header elements: page picture, cover picture, likes count, actions
- Share and Like buttons on the header
- Posts with switchable info: shares count, share button, author, likes count
- Variable posts limit
- Videos with switchable info: likes count, comments count, description
- Customizable pop-ups with switchable elements: comments, shares count, likes count, author
How to add Facebook Feed to my Jimdo website?
Just fulfill the guidelines below to activate the widget.
- Make use of our free demo and start creating your custom instrument.
Determine the preferable look and specifications of the tool and apply the corrections.
- Copy the personal code appearing in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the generation of your widget is complete, copy the personal code at the appearing box and keep it for later use.
- Get started with using the widget on Jimdo web page.
Add the code you’ve copied recently into your page and save the edits.
- You’re done! The integration is fully accomplished.
Go to your web page to review the performance of the widget.
In the condition of having inquiries or running against some problems, do not be afraid to seek assistance from our support team. Our people are longing to help you with all the difficulties you might have with the tool.