Google Sites Facebook Chat widget
Facebook messenger widget for Google Sites developed by Elfsight is the easiest way for your website users to communicate to you and get their questions answered. Be available live for your customers in the most beloved messenger any time. Set up chat on your website and let it appear on the most important pages or for particular types of customers, choose start-chat triggers, demonstrate your unique welcome message, alter icons and much more. Having Facebook live chat embedded to site, you will stay available for your visitors anytime and regardless of your place.
Make your site more efficient for business goals with Facebook Chat
Here’s the list of the most useful features:
- Paste Facebook messenger on your website to stay connected with viewers;
- Keep communicating right from your Facebook account;
- Try three variants of chat layout: as a floating bubble, embed bubble, and embed chat window;
- Discover a collection of bubble icons to select from;
- Editable bubble text.
How can I add Facebook Chat on my Google Sites?
Simply apply the instructions below to embed the widget.
- Open our free demo and start forming your custom-made instrument.
Determine the suitable design and specifications of the widget and save the edits.
- Get your unique code which appears in the box on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the creation of your tool is over, copy the exclusive code in the appeared window and save it for further use.
- Initiate employment of the Facebook messenger on Google Sites web page.
Enter the code you’ve saved before in your page and save the modifications.
- You’re done! The embedding is fully performed.
Go to your site to check how’s the tool working.
On condition of having inquiries or running into any problems, do not be afraid to appeal to our support team. Our people will be delighted to resolve all the issues you might have with the plugin.