Blogger Cookie Consent widget
You can display the plugin on any page of your website as well as on all of the pages, depending on your needs. Immediately after a person gets on the page, a cookie announcement will be demonstrated.
Our widget helps you reveal an instant cookie announcement in a no-coding way and maximum quickly. It is translated into all popular European languages to assure easy experience to your users.
It will take just a couple minutes of time to have the widget up and running. Embedding is extremely fast and coding-free.
You can embed the widget to the web page through our service. Just apply the guide hereafter on this page.
To have a better perception of the widget, here’s the list of its primary traits. They make the widget maximum efficient for you:
- Show only a notification or add approval request;
- The option to set a custom notification message supporting formatting features and links;
- Display or switch off an active link to cookie terms and conditions and add custom link text;
- Pick Bar or Box layout type of the notification;
- Choose the color of buttons and link.
Here’s how to add the Cookie Consent to your Blogger site
The below actions are the only thing you need to integrate.
- Build your personal Cookie widget
By means of our free demo, shape a plugin with a preferable layout and functional traits.
- Receive the individual code to integrate the plugin
After you have set up your widget, you will obtain your installation code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code.
- Publish the plugin on your Blogger website
Chose the area you wish to reveal the plugin to and add the saved code there. Save the edits.
- Congratulations! You have just added the widget!
Enter your website, to take a look at your plugin.
Still can’t make a decision? Or have inquiries? Just a single request to our support team will resolve any question.