Click to Call Button for Facebook Page
Elfsight Click To Call is the widget, that will make it quicker for your clients to phone you. On mobile devices, the widget starts dialing the assigned number, when a user clicks the phone icon. On desktops, just one click will display your phone number on the page to help users dial it instantly. You can not only reveal your number, but also show the call window where users can see the name and picture of your contact person and a caption. All the parts are flexible and allow configuring you to get different looks of the interface. There’s also an option to choose a trigger which activates the phone bubble.
Make it one-click easy to call you from the site!
To get a full understanding of Call Button, check the list of the most important functions. They make our widget incredibly efficient for your promotion:
- Fast phone calls on mobile devices;
- 3 options of widget placing: Left Floating, Right Floating or custom;
- The option of placing widget on particular pages or excluding web pages;
- 3 variants of users to show the widget to: all, new, and returning only;
- Inbuilt widget triggers: time spent on the page, time spent on the page, scrolling position, and exit intent.
How to add the Call Button to your Facebook Business Page
A couple of quick actions are the only thing you need to do to add the widget to your page.
- Construct your custom-made Click-to-Call
Managing our free demo, get a plugin with a selected layout and functions.
- Receive a personal code to add the widget
After you have set your widget, you will acquire your installation code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Add the widget to the Facebook page
Create your custom Facebook Tab. Insert the code that you received at elfsight apps into the tab. If you have any issues, just check our guide on creating custom Facebook Tab
- Setup is finished
Visit the Facebook page, to view your work.
Still not decided? Or having problems? Just a single request to our customer support will settle any issue.