HTML Booking.com Reviews
If you need to boast your appreciation among clients and convince website visitors that your products or services are worth buying, Elfsight Booking Reviews will be the right choice. With the help of this widget, you will be able to demonstrate customer reviews from Booking on your site with information about their authors, use filters to show only good ones, add ratings and an active button that will take people to your Booking account, where they can add a fresh review.
Where can I insert Booking Reviews
Our widget can be placed on any page, where you want to display your high appraisal and popularity among clients. If you need it on all pages of the site, you can simply paste it into the website template.
How will I benefit from this plugin?
Reviews shared by real people look perfectly trustworthy to your site clients and demonstrate them that your business is reliable. High rating and positive reviews may help increase sales level from your website. Also, active button can contribute to increasing the amount users’ reviews about your services on Booking.
How can I embed Booking Reviews to my HTML website?
It only will take two minutes of your time to start using the widget. Adding is really quick, free, and doesn’t take coding.
- You can paste the widget to your site right in our service. Simply apply the instructions down on this page.
- The widget can be set up on our service or via the marketplace. You can learn the advantages of these variants and decide which is yours.
To have a better knowledge of the widget, see the list of its essential features. They make this widget incredibly efficient for you:
- 4 variants of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to control displaying the header of the widget;
- Two variants of scenarios after review request refusal: show a custom message or hide away the button.
Discover how to integrate the Booking Reviews in your HTML website
The below steps are the only thing you need to do.
- Design your personal Booking Reviews plugin
In our free configurator, set up a plugin with a selected layout and other features.
- Copy the personal code to integrate the plugin
After you have set your widget, you will acquire the unique code from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for further use.
- Publish the plugin on your HTML website
Chose the area you where want to integrate the plugin and insert the saved code there. Apply the changes.
- Installation is finished
Go to the page with the widget, to view it.
Still have doubts or queries? Simply send a request to our support team. We will resolve any issue.