To help Elfsight apps users we created a detailed guide how to upload images and photos to Google Drive and have its direct URL, which can be used in different apps and services.
Step 1. Create a folder on your diskEnter your Google drive https://drive.google.com, press “New” in the upper left corner, select “New folder” and set the name.
Step 2. Allow public access to the folder
- Right click on the folder and choose “Share”;
- Choose “Advanced” in the lower right corner and click it;
- In the appeared window, press “Change” and choose “On – public on the web”, then press “Save” and “Done”.
Step 3. Create the contentEnter the folder and upload your images or photo there.
Step 4. Get the URL id of the image
- Right click on the image and choose “Allow URL access”;
- Copy the URL that will be generated;
- Get the URL id. It includes all the symbols, going after id=
Step 5. Generate the direct image URL
- Insert the id to the URL
http://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=PASTE YOU ID HERE;
- Paste the resulting URL into the address bar of your browser;
- Redirection is running. As soon as the page is loaded, you can copy the URL from the address bar and your image will be available at the copied URL.
Take a look at our Google Reviews widget that will definately help you raise conversion!If you are a user of Elfsight app and you have issues uploading photos and getting direct URL from Google Drive, then feel free to contact Support Center at [email protected]. If you’re not a user, but have any difficulties, you are welcome to leave your comment. We will answer your questions with pleasure!
The best Instagram gallery for your website!
Check all features and find out the coolest look of the Instagram Feed on your website.