How to Add Amazon Link to Instagram Bio
In this article we’ll highlight two most common cases of Instagram marketing when it comes to earning at Amazon. If you have some profit from the platform, then you either have a shop there and sell some stuff or receive commissions from placing affiliate links from Amazon around the net – on blogs, sites, or social media profiles and bio. Each of these two categories can benefit a lot from having their URLs at Instagram bio. Let’s dive deeper into the topic.
Case 1: You Own Amazon Shop
If you’re a shop owner at the platform, then your presence on social media is not so much about selling stuff, but rather to promote your brand, reach a wider audience, and make it more recognised among people. That’s why you should think more about the content you create there, and then pick the right strategy for redirecting users and pushing them to make a purchase.
Paste Your Shop Link
If you are promoting your brand via Instagram and want to get the audience from there redirected right to your shop, then putting a link to your Amazon Store into the profile Bio is the most natural thing to do.
Although when creating a shop at the platform it is granted an id number that is also displayed in the web address, Amazon also features an option to set a custom id for the shop and change its URL.
How to Customise Your Amazon Shop Web Address
The most obvious way to get your shop’s address is to copy it from the address bar of your browser. But the platform allows shop owners to deliver personalised information to potential clients. Amons lots of other things, the sellers can make custom store URLs .
To adapt your store URL, log in to Amazon Seller Central account and find the “Business Information” box in the settings. Click “Display Name”, and the Edit Store Details page will appear. You’ll see a field with www.amazon.com/shops/ address on the left, and you must change the part of the URL on the right side of the Storefront Link.
- Your storefront name must be unique and not used by anyone else.
- The brand name is better used as a storefront name.
- You can put your company’s name here and the service will verify it.
- If the name is already used, you’’ see a red exclamation point.
- A green check will appear when it is available and unique.
- Once you’ve decided on a shop URL, click the Submit button to preserve it and claim it as your own.
Now, when anyone wishes to visit your store, they simply have to type www.amazon.com/shops/your-brand-name in the address bar to find your store. Now you are free to share your nice and sleek shop’s URL on any social media platform
Two most important parts of social media marketing are raising awareness about your brand and building trust with your community. There are various strategies to achieve them, and displaying customer reviews still remains essential in lead generation and conversion schemes.
Elfsight Amazon Reviews app lets you easily gather your reviews from various product pages in one place. You are free to form them in an interactive slider or a grid to show more reviews at a time.
Here’s a quick guide on how to add link to Amazon reviews to your Instagram Bio:
- Create a free account at Elfsight Dashboard.
- Find Amazon Reviews in the Apps Catalogue.
- Gather your reviews, adjust the look, and press the ‘Add to website’ button.
- Choose Share Link and copy the address that appears in the window.
- Proceed to your Instagram app to add the web address to your bio section there.