Since the Facebook scandal, erupted over personal data mishandling, Facebook API has been constantly changing and updating. Almost every week, apps and plugins using this API including Facebook Feed widget face performance problems.
Therefore, we have developed a 100% working solution to display a Facebook page or profile on your website, that will not be affected by constant changes.
UPD: Based on the changes in Facebook policy, Facebook profiles display was temporarily deprecated. As soon as the feature is recovered, it will be supported by our plugin. For more details, please contact customer support.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to add Facebook page or profile to websiteSo, to integrate your Facebook page into your website, you need to meet only one condition – you need to be the administrator of the page which you would like to display on the site.
1. Add a new app in Facebook for developersFollow the link https://developers.facebook.com/apps and add a new app.
2. Create a new app IDEnter Display name, Contact email and then press Create App ID button.
3. Choose your app in Graph API ExplorerGo to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/explorer and replace Graph API Expolrer with the app you’ve created.
4. Get your User Access TokenPress Get Token and select Get User Access Token.
5. Select permissions for your Facebook Access TokenCheck the required options on the popup window.
To display your Facebook page on a website choose:
To display your Facebook profile on a website choose: