A step-by-step tutorial on how to get Facebook Access Token
Follow these steps, and the whole process will be easy and fast.
- Press Add New App.
- Press Create App ID and enter the capture into the capture field.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/explorer and replace Graph API Expolrer with the app you’ve created.
- Press Get Token and select Get User Access Token.
- Check the required options on the popup window. In order to work with Elfsight Facebook Feed, you need to check the following ones:
- Press Get Access Token.
- Confirm all the requests.
- Click Info icon next to the token.
- Press Open in Access Token Tool.
- Press Extend Access Token.
Important! Facebook access token is valid only for two months, so make sure you take all these steps again in two months, to get a new access token.
Using a Facebook Access Token with Elfsight Facebook FeedTo display your personal Facebook page with Elfsight Facebook plugin is very easy, and it only requires you to add your Access Token to your widget. To do it, just copy the token you get and paste it to the Facebook User Token field in your widget’s editor:
Try the Facebook Feed that works 100%!
Check all features and find out the coolest look of the Facebook Feed on your website.