Working with the Facebook API, specifically, displaying your personal Facebook profile page on a website, requires a Access Token.
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how to create a Facebook Access Token in a matter of minutes. Follow these steps, and the whole process will be easy and fast.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps;
- Press Add New App;
- Enter the name of the website where you’re going to use the access token;
- Press Create App ID and enter the capture into the capture field;
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/explorer” and replace Graph API Expolrer with the app you’ve created;
- Press Get Token and select Get User Access Token;
- Check the required options on the popup window. In order to work with Elfsight Facebook Feed, you need to check the following ones:
- Press Get Access Token;
- Confirm all the requests;
- Click Info icon next to the token;
- Press Open in Access Token Tool;
- Press Extend Access Token;
Important! Facebook access token is valid only for two months, so make sure you take all these steps again in two months, to get a new access token.