Before and After Slider for Joomla
Before and After Slider by Elfsight allows you showcase tempting promoting images for your website. Visitors will be able to explore all the results that your goods or services make. Merely upload before and after photos to Before and After Slider for Joomla and they will come out with a divider which can be moved to see the difference. You can create unlimited sets of photos, every one with its own caption. The sliding orientation offers two options: horizontal or vertical, and you are free to choose the most fitting picture ratio. Your clients will will have no other choice but to make a purchase, once they see the actual result of your offers!
With before – after slider, start faster business development and increase sales
These are only several of the multiple widget features:
- Show any number of Before and After couples of photos
- Create captions with text formatting to each image
- Two inbuilt layouts: List and Carousel
- Horizontal or vertical direction of the divider
- Click and drag or simply hovering to shift the divider
- Swiping on touch devices
How do I add Before and After Slider into my Joomla website?
Just follow the following steps described below to integrate the widget.
- Open our free configurator and start building your customized extension.
Pick the preferable look and functionality of the extension and save all the modifications.
- Copy your personal code revealed in the box on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the customization of your Comparison Slider extension is complete, copy your code in the emerged popup and keep it for future usage.
- Initiate utilization of the extension on Joomla site.
Insert the code you’ve saved recently in your site and apply the improvements.
- Done! The setup is successfully performed.
Open your site to take a look at how’s the extension working.
Supposing you challenge inquiries or faced any difficulties, don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer service staff. Our people are longing to help you with all the questions you may have on the plugin.