Amazon Reviews widget for HTML
Elfsight Amazon widget is the most uncomplicated method to build your company’s image by voicing real visitors’ comments about your products. Display only the best or the most meaningful reviews and organise them the way you need. Get results with social proof by demonstrating your clients that you have credibility.
Motivate users to leave new comments on your goods and improve customer conversations!
To form a full knowledge of the widget, view the list of its main functions. They make this widget maximum efficient for your website:
- Three types of filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- 4 predefined layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An option to show or hide the header of the widget;
- Review request button gets users to the Amazon page;
- Six customizable elements of the interface: the name of the author and photo, recommendation text, date, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two possible scenarios of review request rejection: show a custom message or conceal the button;
How to add Amazon Reviews widget to HTML website
The below actions are the only thing you need in order to integrate.
- Build your custom Amazon plugin
In our free editor, generate a widget with a selected interface and functional traits.
- Receive the individual code to embed the plugin
After you have generated your widget, you will obtain your installation code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- The plugin on your HTML website
Pick the place you wish to display the widget on and paste the saved code there. Publish the edits.
- Congratulations! You have just published the plugin!
Go to the store, to take a look at your widget.
Still have doubts? Or stumbled upon anything? Just a single request to our support team will settle any issue.