Amazon Reviews widget for Blogger
Our Amazon widget is the handiest way to improve your company’s reputation by voicing real clients’ opinion about your production. Boast only the best or the most meaningful thoughts and organise them the way you want. Garner social proof by demonstrating your audience that you can be trusted.
Motivate users to write new comments on your brand and encourage customer conversations!
To achieve a clearer knowledge of the widget, here’s the list of the primary traits. They make this widget maximum beneficial for your business:
- Three filters available: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews;
- 4 predefined layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- Review request button directs clients to the Amazon page;
- 6 adjustable elements of the widget: the name of the author and picture, recommendation, date of leaving, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two alternatives of scenarios after review request rejection: demonstrate a custom message or hide the button;
How to add Amazon widget to Blogger website
These several actions are the only thing you need to have reviews up and running.
- Create your personalized Amazon Reviews widget
In our free demo, shape a plugin with a preferred design and functionality.
- Receive the personal code to add the widget
After you have customized your widget, you will obtain the installation code from the popup window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for later use.
- Publish the widget on your Blogger site
Select the area you would like to add the plugin to and insert the copied code there. Publish the edits.
Go to your website, to see your testimonials.
Still can’t make a decision? Or experiencing issues? Just a single request to our customer support department will help with any matter.