Google Sites Amazon Reviews widget
Elfsight Amazon Reviews gadget for Google Sites is the handiest method to improve your brand image by showing real visitors comments about your commodities. Boast only the best or the most meaningful reactions and arrange them the way you want. Gather social proof by showing your website visitors that you are a reliable partner.
Motivate users to post new reviews on your brand and improve customer conversations!
To have a clear idea of Amazon Testimonials, view the list of the primary features. They make this widget incredibly efficient for you:
- 3 ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews;
- Four predefined layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- Review request button gets visitors to your Amazon page;
- Six customizable elements of the reviews: the name of the author and photo, recommendation, date of posting, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two possible scenarios after review request refusal: reveal a custom message or hide the button;
How to add Amazon Reviews widget to Google Site
The following steps are the only thing you need to establish the widget. Just follow the guidelines below to insert the gadget.
- Perform our free configurator and start creating your unique widget.
Find the selected interface and specifications of the widget and apply the modifications.
- Receive your personal code popping up in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the creation of your plugin is complete, copy the personal code from the appearing popup and keep it for future need.
- Initiate applying of the on Google Sites web page.
Insert the code you’ve copied before in your website and apply the improvements.
- You’re done! The setup is fully performed.
Go your web page to see in action how’s the plugin working.
On condition of having inquiries or running into some complications, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer service staff. Our consultants will be excited to resolve all the questions you might have with the product.