Age Verification for Facebook Page
Elfsight widget will be the quickest way to create a notification which requests the age of a user. This widget will help make age-limited content available for users of full age and hide away it for the underage visitors. You can determine correct age restriction, choose verification form, and select the action for underaged users. The style is as well under your control with paintable elements and the possibility to upload custom pictures.
Keep the age under control with easy and customizable widget on your site!
Here you can see all the functions of the widget. You can adjust them right in the editor and they will help you configure the widget fit for your use-case.
- Pick one of verification types: request for full date of birth, only the birth year, or a question offering Yes and No answers;
- The option to remember users for any period of time;
- 2 scenarios for underage users: to show a message or redirect a user to another address;
- Add your own image to show on the age-check window;
- Show extra text and links beneath the verification button.
How to add the Age Verification tab to a Facebook page
To activate widget on your Facebook page, simply follow the guidelines below
- Construct your unique plugin
Managing our free configurator, set the widget interface and choose the functionality.
- Copy the personal code to install the plugin
After you have set your widget, you will obtain your installation code from the appearing notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Add the widget to the Facebook page
Create your custom Facebook Tab. Insert the code that you received at elfsight apps into the tab. If you have any issues, just check our guide on creating custom Facebook Tab
- The setup is successful!
Go to your page and check the widget.
Take a minute to contact our customer support if you need advice or having questions. We will give a helping hand with every request.