jQuery Yelp Reviews plugin
Elfsight Yelp Reviews is a handy tool that will make it easy for you to place on your website reviews from Yelp about your offers. Using our widget, you will be able to use filters to hide away undesired reviews, demonstrate your star and number ratings, show information about the authors, and introduce a button that will help visitors to post a new review on Yelp. Elfsight Yelp Reviews widget will help you boast your perfect social proof on your personal site and boost sales.
Where on my website can I embed this plugin
The widget can be displayed on any page, where you wish to boast your high appreciation and popularity among clients. If you need it on all pages of the site, you can easily introduce it into the website template.
What benefits will it give me?
Reviews added by real people look perfectly trustworthy to your website visitors and prove them that your company can be trusted. High rating and excellent impressions may help lift sales level on your website. More to that, active button will contribute to increasing the amount customer reviews about your offers or services on Yelp.
How can I add Reviews from Yelp widget to my jQuery website?
It takes three minutes of your time to embed the widget. Installation is super quick, free, and without-coding.
You can paste Reviews widget to your web page through our service. Simply see the short description down on this page
To form a clearer idea of the widget, view the list of its primary features. They make our widget maximum effective for your business:
- 3 types of filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- 4 available option of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- The active button for posting a review directs users to your Yelp page;
- 6 customizable elements of the reviews: the name of the author and picture, recommendation, date of leaving it, Yelp icon, and star rating;
- Two possible scenarios of review request refusal: display a custom message or conceal the button.
Discover how to embed the Yelp Reviews to your jQuery page. It is one-two-three easy
The below steps are the only thing you need in order to it’s coding-free.
- Generate your custom Yelp plugin
Managing our free editor, get a plugin with a preferable layout and functions.
- Receive the individual code to set up the plugin
After you have created your widget, you will receive your installation code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Integrate the plugin on your site
Go to the place you would like to add the plugin to and add the saved code there. Save the edits.
- You’re done!
Visit your page, to check your reviews.
Still have something that makes you unsure? Are you experiencing issues? Just a single request to our support team will resolve any issue.