WooCommerce Weather plugin
Elfsight Weather is a useful and adjustable website plugin to provide your visitors with the up-to-date weather for any location. Add a location by name, ZIP-code, or the coordinates. Website audience will be able to see the fresh data on the temperature, air pressure, humidity percentage, and active weather. You can also show hourly or daily forecast. You can personalize the interface using themed background images and the possibility to choose custom colors.
Provide a more convenient user experience with a handy weather widget on your website.
These are just several of the many widget features:
- 3 ways to mark the location: by the name, the ZIP code, and the coordinates;
- Over 30 languages supported to show weather info in your native language;
- 5 types of the widget configuration for different use-cases;
- The option to add the daily forecast for the week ahead with dates;
- Show hourly forecast for the nearest 12 hours.
How to embed Weather to my WooCommerce website?
Simply fulfill the guidelines below to start working with the plugin.
- Perform our free editor and start building your custom widget.
Choose the selected form and aspects of the plugin and save the corrections.
- Copy your personal code exposed in the box on Elfsight Apps.
When the customization of your personal plugin is complete, copy the personal code at the appeared box and save it for later need.
- Enter on using the tool on WooCommerce website.
Add the code copied before in your website and apply the corrections.
- The installation is successfully ended.
Go to your web page to see in action the functioning of the tool.
In case you encounter some obstacles, please ask for assistance our support team. Our consultants are eager to resolve all the questions you might have with the tool.
How can I add Weather to my WooCommerce website with no coding?
Elfsight company offers a Cloud solution that lets you establish a Weather app yourself, check the straightforward steps: Go to the live Demo to create a Weather app you would like to add on WooCommerce web page. Select one of the many pre-designed templates and modify the Weather settings, add your content, transform the layout and color of the elements with no coding experience. Click to save the Weather and copy code for embedding, that can be easily embedded in your WooCommerce website with no need to buy a paid subscription. Using the easy-to-use Editor any web user can build Weather widget online and easily add it to the WooCommerce homepage. You shouldn’t get a paid subscription or submit your card data to access the service. If you run into any problems at any step, feel free to get in touch with our support staff.