WordPress Vimeo Video plugin
Elfsight Vimeo Gallery is an easy instrument for everyone who want to embed Vimeo videos on the website. You have an opportunity to shape playlists, integrate channel, and select the most attractive video content for your video gallery and other. Elfsight widget has well thought-out design features, which help set the interface fit for diverse use cases. Inbuilt layouts help arrange the content optimum way; a variety of play modes will make viewing videos comfortable with any layout. With the header you can announce your channel and get new followers. Elfsight Vimeo plugin is an easy way not only to raise engagement, but as well to promote your business.
It can well work on any particular page. In case you paste Vimeo video player into the website template, the widget will appear on each and every page of your site.
This plugin will enable you to boost engagement on your website with exciting videos. Immediate following option will help have new subscriptions to your channel.
It will take three minutes of time to start using the widget. Integration process is extremely quick, free, and doesn’t take coding.
You can paste the widget to the site right in our service. To make it perform the short description down on this page.
To form a better perception of the plugin, view the list of its main functions. They make our widget maximum efficient for you:
- The option to show layouts for various ways of videos arranging: Grid, Playlist, Slider;
- Seven flexible details of the widget header: name, statistics, description, follow button, profile icon;
- Four ready-to-use play modes: Popup, Player, Inline, or on Vimeo;
- Three scenarios after video ends: play next, replay, none;
How to embed Vimeo Video in WordPress website
These several actions are the only thing you need to embed player on your site.
- Manage our free editor and start building your custom-built plugin.
Choose the selected form and functionality of the plugin and apply all the corrections.
- Copy your individual code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the customization of your plugin is complete, copy your code in the emerged window and keep it for further use.
- Enter on using the plugin on your WordPress site.
Integrate the code you’ve copied recently into your site and save the improvements.
- You’re done! The embedding is successfully performed.
Go to your webpage to examine how’s the plugin performing.
Still can’t make a decision? Or stumbled upon anything? Simply write a request to our customer service, we will settle any question.