A concise guideline on setting up the plugin on Webflow
A brief instruction for users who can deal with the admin panel and can introduce small alterations to website HTML code.
- Build a plugin using the editor;
- Choose a payment plan (from free to premium);
- Acquire the plugin embedding code;
- Open the administrator panel of your Webflow website;
- If you want to add the plugin on one page of your site, for example, the main page, go to that page. In case you need to put the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find an appropriate template. Insert the installation code there;
- Apply the changes and check the results!
To get more info about each of the stages, with vast descriptions and screenshots, please see the text below. You can also address Elfsight support team and get free help with plugin embedding (available for all Elfsight users).
A comprehensive tutorial on how you can add the plugin on a Webflow website
An extensive guideline for each installation phase.
Step 1: Create and personalize a plugin
The 1st phase – specify the appearance and features.
Generate a required plugin
Acquire your plugin installation code
Copy the plugin code, which you acquired at Elfsight Apps, for placing it into the website.
Step 2: Insert the plugin into your Webflow site
The 2nd phase – insert the designed plugin into the code of your page or template.
Reach the admin panel
Log into the required website, go to the editor and make the required code steps.
Paste the plugin embedding code into the website
Open the page where you need the plugin or a required template and place the plugin code received at Elfsight Apps. Save the changes.
This is it! Plugin adding was successful
How to adjust plugin settings after the installation
After the installation, you can log into your account at Elfsight and customize the configuration or look of the plugin there. All the adjustments are straight away implemented automatically.