iFrame Tumblr Feed widget
Elfsight Tumblr Feed for iFrame is a widget for shaping your customized feed comprised of the Tumblr sources and demonstrating it right on your site. Develop a gallery or posts slider in 1-2-3! Exert the complete control over a demonstrated content and weed out spam and any unwilling content via manual moderation. Totally responsive online-editor offers you numerous templates to pick.
Pick the most striking Tumblr content to keep your audience excited and affect more people
These are just several of the valuable widget features:
- Display the content from Tumblr
- Weed out any spam and unwelcome content by the means of manual moderation mode.
- Install the Follow button on the widget cards.
- Make your posts show in a pop-up.
You can discover the full functionality of the widget in the demo right here
How can I embed Tumblr Feed into my iFrame site?
Just follow the guidelines below to embed the tool.
- Make use of our free configurator and start building your personalised widget.
Specify the suitable design and characteristics of the plugin and save the modifications.
- Acquire the individual code which is shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the setting up of your widget is done, copy the personal code in the appeared popup and save it for future occasion.
- Commence utilization of the widget on iFrame website.
Insert the code copied recently in your website and save the adjustments.
- The Setup is successfully accomplished.
Go to your page to see in action the performance of the plugin.
If you face some difficulties, do not be afraid to seek assistance from our customer service team. Our people will be excited to help you with all the difficulties you might have with the tool.
Is there an option to embed Tumblr Feed to my iFrame web page without coding?
Elfsight company offers a Cloud solution that enables users form a Tumblr Feed app yourself, learn the simple instructions:
- Start working in the live Editor to build a Tumblr Feed widget you would like to integrate on iFrame website.
- Choose one of the many premade templates and adapt the Tumblr Feed settings, update your content, transform the layout and color scheme without coding experience.
- Click to save the settings you’ve made to Tumblr Feed and get the installation code, that can be simply embedded in any iFrame website for free.
Using our intuitive Configurator any web user can form Tumblr Feed plugin online and effortlessly paste it to the iFrame website. You mustn’t pay or submit your card data to enter our Editor. If you run into any issues at any step, feel free to contact our technical customer support.