Drupal Tumblr Feed module
Elfsight Tumblr Feed for Drupal is a special instrument for building your personalized feed made of the Tumblr sources and showing it directly on your site. Create a gallery or posts slider in a few minutes! Exert the complete control over a demonstrated content and eliminate spam and any undesired content applying manual moderation. Completely responsive online-editor offers you multiple templates to pick.
Demonstrate the brightest Tumblr content to have your website users engaged and affect more people
Here are key features of the module:
- Show your content from Tumblr
- Remove any spam and undesired content with manual moderation mode.
- Set the Follow button on the widget cards.
- Make your posts be viewed in a pop-up.
How do I add Tumblr Feed to my Drupal website?
Simply fulfill the guidelines below to start working with the widget.
- Employ our free configurator and start shaping your customized module.
Find the preferable form and options of the plugin and save the corrections.
- Receive your personal code appearing in the box on Elfsight Apps.
When the establishment of your tool is over, copy the individual code at the appeared box and keep it for further usage.
- Start using the plugin on Drupal site.
Add the code copied before into your website and save the edits.
- You’re done! The embedding is fully accomplished.
Visit your website to see the work of the widget.
On condition of confronting inquiries or confronting any difficulties, do not be afraid to seek assistance from our support team. Our consultants will be delighted to help you with all the questions you might have with the plugin.