Webflow Trustpilot Reviews Widget
Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews is a useful tool allowing you to show the reviews on your offers straight on your website from Trustpilot. Using Elfsight widget, you will use filters for hiding the unwanted comments, show your star rating and number rating from your account on Trustpilot, show information on the comments’ creators, and add a CTA which will inspire users to leave their review on Trustpilot, too. Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews widget will help you demonstrate your great social proof and draw new purchases.
Boost sales and increase user confidence through adding true feedback from Trustpilot on your page.
Check all the features of Trustpilot Reviews. They are available directly in the editor and they will help you shape the widget exactly for your use-case.
- Two scenarios of review request denial: demonstrate a message or conceal the form;
- An option to edit text message after review request rejection, with formatting options;
- 3 review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- 6 flexible elements of the reviews: author name and photo, recommendation, date, Trustpilot icon, and star rating;
- Five colorable elements of the interface: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
How to integrate Trustpilot Reviews with my Webflow website?
To activate widget, simply apply the instructions below.
- Create your own Trustpilot plugin
In our free configurator, create a plugin with a preferable look and functionality.
- Receive the individual code to integrate the plugin
After you have customized your widget, you will receive your personal code from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Integrate the plugin on your Webflow website
Go to the place you want to embed the plugin to and paste the copied code there. Publish the results.
- Setup is complete
Go to the site, to take a look at your plugin.
You are welcome to address Elfsight customer support in case you need assistance or have queries. We will be happy to help with every enquiry.