Shopify Trustpilot Reviews App
Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews is a handy app used to showcase the reviews about your offers straight on your website from Trustpilot. With the help of Elfsight tool, you will be able to use filters for hiding the negative comments, demonstrate your star and number rating from Trustpilot, show detailed info about the comments’ creators, and add a CTA button which is there to drive users to leave their comment on Trustpilot. Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews app will help boast your high social proof on your site and draw new sales.
Attract new sales rate and achieve higher credibility embedding sincere recommendations from Trustpilot on your page.
Check all the features of Trustpilot Reviews. You can manage them straight in the editor and they will help you shape the app right for your case.
- Two scenarios after denied call-to-action: demonstrate a message or hide away the form;
- Editable text message after review request denial, with formatting options;
- 3 review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- 6 flexible elements of the reviews: author name and picture, recommendation, date, Trustpilot icon, and star rating;
- 5 paintable elements of the interface: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
How can I embed Trustpilot Reviews on my Shopify website?
To integrate the app, take the following quick steps.
- Create your customized Trustpilot plugin
Using our free configurator, set up a plugin with a custom design and functions.
- Get the personal code to display the plugin
After you have set your app, you will obtain the installation code from the appeared window on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code.
- Display the plugin on your Shopify website
Select the place you wish to embed the plugin to and paste the copied code there. Publish the changes.
- Setup is complete
Go to the site, to view your Trustpilot.
Don’t hesitate to address Elfsight customer service in case you need advice or having something to ask. We will be glad to help with every enquiry.