HTML Trustpilot Reviews Widget
Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews is a handy tool giving you an opportunity to reveal the reviews about your offers straight on your site from Trustpilot. Using this widget, you will be able to conceal the unwanted comments, show your star rating and number rating from Trustpilot, show data on the reviews’ authors, and add a CTA button which is there to motivate users to post their review on Trustpilot. Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews will help demonstrate your great social proof on the site and draw new purchases.
Entice fresh sales and have more credibility with genuine reviews from Trustpilot on your page.
Here you can see all the functional traits of Trustpilot Reviews. You can set them right in the editor and they will help you construct the widget most suitable for your use-case.
- Two scenarios of review request denial: show a message or hide the form;
- Editable text message after review request rejection, with formatting options;
- Three types of review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- 6 switchable elements of the reviews: author name and photo, recommendation, date, Trustpilot icon, and star rating;
- Five paintable elements of the interface: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
How do I embed Trustpilot Reviews on my HTML website?
To introduce widget, fulfill the guidelines below.
- Generate your unique Trustpilot reviews plugin
In our free configurator, create a plugin with a preferable interface and functionality.
- Receive the personal code to install the plugin
After you have set your widget, you will acquire your installation code from the appearing notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code.
- The plugin on your HTML site
Pick the area you would like to integrate the plugin to and paste the saved code there. Save the changes.
Go to your web page, to check your plugin.
You are welcome to address our customer support when you need advice or have questions. We will give a helping hand with every enquiry.