GoDaddy Trustpilot Reviews plugin
Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews is a handy plugin for GoDaddy used to demonstrate the reviews about your offers straight on your site from Trustpilot. This tool, you will be able to apply filters for hiding the unwanted comments, show your star and number rating from Trustpilot, add data on the reviews’ creators, and add a CTA which will motivate users to post their comment on Trustpilot. Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews will help you boast your great social proof on your website and have new purchases.
Level up sales and strengthen credibility through adding sincere feedback from Trustpilot on your site.
Check all the features of Trustpilot Reviews. You can manage them directly in the editor and they will help you create the plugin most suitable for your needs.
- Two scenarios after denial to leave a request: show a message or hide away the form;
- Editable text message after review request denial, with formatting options;
- 3 review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- 6 adjustable elements of the reviews: author name and picture, recommendation, date, Trustpilot icon, and star rating;
- Five colorable elements of the interface: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
How to add Trustpilot Reviews to my GoDaddy site?
To insert Trustpilot Reviews, take these fast steps.
- Create your unique Trustpilot plugin
In our free demo, create a plugin with a custom interface and functions.
- Copy the personal code to add the plugin
After you have set up your plugin, you will acquire the unique code from the popup window on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code.
- Embed the plugin on your Muse site
Find the area you want to add the plugin to and add the saved code there. Apply the edits.
- You’re done!
Visit your page, to see your work.
You are welcome to get in touch with our support service in case you need assistance or have questions. Our specialists will be happy to assist with every enquiry.