iFrame Google Reviews
If you wish to show your high rating and convince site visitors that your offers are worth spending money on, Elfsight Google Reviews widget is exactly what you need. Using our tool, you will quickly integrate users’ reviews from Google on your website with information about their authors, sort them out to reveal only positive, add ratings and a redirect button which will take users to your Google page, so that they can leave one more review.
Insert the best customer reviews from Google on your website
To get the whole view of the Google Reviews widget, you can look through the list of its most prominent functions. They make our widget incredibly effective for your promotion:
- Three ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- Four predefined layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An option to control the displaying header of the widget;
- Review request button takes clients to your Google page;
- 6 customizable elements of the reviews: the name of the author and picture, recommendation text, date of posting, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two options of scenarios after review request denial: reveal your message or remove the button.
How to add Google Reviews to iFrame website
These easy steps is the only thing you are to follow to have the widget activated.
- Construct your unique Google Reviews plugin
By means of our free configurator, shape a plugin with a preferred design and functionality.
- Get the personal code to embed the plugin
After you have created your widget, you will acquire the installation code from the appearing notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- The plugin on your iFrame website
Pick the place you plan to display the plugin to and paste the saved code there. Apply the results.
- You’re done!
Visit your website, to view your plugin.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. We will be glad to help!