BigCommerce Tripadvisor Reviews app
If you are looking for a way to boast your high rating and convince site visitors that your products or services are worth buying, Elfsight TripAdvisor Reviews widget is the right choice. With the help of our tool, you can insert customer reviews from TripAdvisor in any page of your site; sort them out to show only the best; add ratings and a redirect button that will take people to your TripAdvisor account, where they can add a fresh review.
The widget can be displayed on any page, where you want to demonstrate your high appraisal and popularity among customers. If you need to publish the widget on all pages of the site, you can simply paste it into the website template.
Reviews written by real people look maximum credible to your website users and indicate to them that your company is a reliable partner. High rating and positive reviews may help raise purchases from your site. Also, active button will contribute to more customer reviews about your offers or services on TripAdvisor.
It will take a couple minutes of time to activate. Adding is extremely speedy, free, and doesn’t involve coding.
Elfsight Reviews widget can be introduced directly on our service or via the marketplace. You can see about both options and decide which is a more suitable.
In order to get a clearer idea of the widget, check the list of its primary traits. They make the widget really beneficial for you:
- 3 predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- 4 available layouts options: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to show or hide the header of the widget;
- The active button for leaving one more review directs people to the TripAdvisor page;
- Six customizable elements of the widget: author name and photo, recommendation text, date of sharing, TripAdvisor icon, and star rating;
- Two options of the scenario of review request refusal: display a custom message or remove the button.
Let’s check how to add the TripAdvisor reviews to your BigCommerce store. It is one-two-three easy!
These several actions are the only thing you need to do in order to add the widget to your site.
- Manage our free configurator and start shaping your own widget.
Pick the selected arrangement and parameters of the widget and save all the modifications.
- Receive the unique code popping up in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the establishing of your personal widget is finished, copy the exclusive code in the emerged window and keep it for further use.
- Start using the widget on BigCommerce site.
Place the code you’ve saved before into your page and save the adjustments.
- You’re done! The embedding is fully performed.
Visit your webpage to inspect how’s the widget operating.
Still can’t make a decision? Or stumbled upon anything? Simply write a request to our customer support department, we will resolve any issue.