WooCommerce RSS Feed plugin
Elfsight RSS Feed for WooCommerce is a plugin for marketing emotions and experiences. By using it you can construct customized feed composed of the content from diverse blogs – and place it straight on your website. Exert the complete control over a demonstrated content and get rid of spam and any undesired content using manual moderation. Totally responsive online-configurator provides you diverse templates to pick.
With RSS Feed, see strong business growth and increased sales
Explore the list of the greatest features:
- Conceal the head section to make the widget look minimalistic.
- Eliminate any spam and unwelcome content with manual moderation.
- Select one of 6 layouts available: Grid, Slider, Masonry, Carousel, Collage, List.
- Let your posts be viewed in a pop-up mode.
How can I add RSS Feed into my WooCommerce website?
Just follow the instructions below to integrate the widget.
- Manage our free configurator and start forming your customized plugin.
Choose the preferable look and specifications of the tool and save the corrections.
- Copy the individual code exposed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the generation of your personal plugin is over, copy the individual code in the appearing box and keep it for future need.
- Initiate usage of the plugin on your WooCommerce website.
Embed the code saved before into your page and save the improvements.
- The Setup is successfully accomplished.
Go to your page to review how the tool works.
On condition of having questions or running against any complications, have no hesitation to get in touch with our customer service staff. Our people will be excited to help you with all the questions you may have with the plugin.
Elfsight company offers a Cloud solution that enables you establish a RSS Feed plugin yourself, learn the uncomplicated steps:
- Go to the live Demo to generate a RSS Feed section you would like to include on WooCommerce.
- Click on one of our pre-designed templates and change the RSS Feed settings, alter the layout and colors, update your content with no coding skills.
- Save the settings you’ve made to RSS Feed and obtain widget’s installation code, that can be simply included in any WooCommerce homepage within a free plan.
With the intuitive Editor any internet user can establish RSS Feed and effortlessly embed to WooCommerce site. You shouldn’t pay or submit your card data in order to access the service. If you encounter any obstacles at any step, feel free to get in touch with our technical support team.