iFrame RSS Feed widget
Elfsight RSS Feed for iFrame is an exclusive widget for creating emotions and experiences. With it you can shape individualized feed made of the content from diverse news websites – and present it right on your site. Enjoy the complete control over a demonstrated content with multiple filtering options and eliminate spam and any unwilling content with manual moderation. Completely responsive online-configurator offers you multiple templates to pick.
Make your website more efficient for business aims by means of RSS Feed
Below are essential features of the widget:
- Conceal the header to make the tool look minimalistic.
- Make use of multiple filter options.
- Eliminate any spam and unwelcome content via manual moderation.
- Choose one of 6 layouts available: Masonry, Slider, List, Collage, Carousel, Grid,.
- Allow your posts appear in a pop-up.
How do I add RSS Feed on my iFrame website?
Just follow the instructions below to activate the widget.
- Launch our free configurator and start building your custom-made widget.
Find the desirable design and functional traits of the tool and apply the edits.
- Receive the personal code appearing in the box on Elfsight Apps.
When the customization of your widget is complete, copy the exclusive code in the emerged box and keep it for future usage.
- Commence utilization of the widget on your iFrame site.
Implement the code saved before into your website and apply the improvements.
- The Setup is successfully accomplished.
Go to your page to see in action how the widget works.
On condition of confronting questions or running into some difficulties, do not be afraid to apply for our customer service staff. Our consultants are longing to resolve all the issues you might have with the tool.