GoDaddy Portfolio plugin
Elfsight Portfolio plugin for GoDaddy is created for each person who needs to exhibit their active work on the website and have more fresh clients. Having Elfsight tool, you can reveal selections of shots, video content, paintings and other project content. Every file can be accompanied by a thorough description and date. You have an opportunity to link projects to their websites and divide projects in groups.
Increased leads with one-click ways to contact and links to social media!
We offer handy and fast features, check some of them:
- Create your project portfolio to show works from any sphere
- Set categories and assign projects to them
- Call-to-action button on the header and in popup redirects user to any address
- Add descriptions and dates to the works in the project
- plugin header shows the author’s name, photo and description text
How to embed Portfolio to my GoDaddy website?
Just follow the guidelines below to start working with the plugin.
- Manage our free configurator and start building your custom-built instrument.
Determine the preferred layout and functionality of the tool and save the modifications.
- Copy the individual code which appears in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the customization of your personal tool is over, copy the personal code in the appeared popup and save it for future use.
- Enter on using the tool on GoDaddy website.
Enter the code you’ve copied before into your page and save the improvements.
- The installation is fully accomplished.
Go to your page to check the performance of the plugin.
On the condition of confronting questions or clashing with some complications, don’t hesitate to appeal to our support team. Our consultants will be delighted to help you with all the questions you may have with the plugin.