jQuery Pinterest Feed plugin
Using Pinterest Feed by Elfsight, you are able to embed to your site splendid pictures from Pinterest in no time. Elfsight widget allows embedding particular pins, boards, and your whole profile into your website. Attract your future customers with carefully chosen photos, theme boards and build your own uniquely designed galleries. Broaden the spreading of your visuals, raise engagement on your site and entice new followers for your Pinterest profile simultaneously.
Demonstrate your offers, services and projects on the site using pins and boards!
- Grow User engagement on your site
Thoroughly chosen pictures on your site will attract maximum attention and keep users engaged.
- Get new subscribers on Pinterest
With the help of Follow button available in the feed, more potential clients will get an opportunity to join your subscribers.
- Have more attractive visual content on your site
Having Pinterest pins and boards available, you can choose the best visuals for your website to make your potential clients involved.
Several benefits, which turn our Pinterest widget into a must-have plugin for each jQuery site.
- Add pins and boards by URL;
- Choose the main theme color;
- Switchable pins elements: Author, Text, Share button, Icon.
- Click on the widget gallery or grid image will open it on Pinterest;
How to add Pinterest Feed to jQuery website
A short tutorial on setup and customization of the widget without knowledge in programming. Carrying out of the tutorial will take less than several minutes.
- Generate your individual Pinterest Feed
With our free configurator, create a plugin with needed design (gallery, grid, board or pins) and options.
- Get a code for integrating the plugin
After widget fine-tuning, obtain a code for Pinterest plugin from the appeared window on Elfsight Apps.
- Display the widget on the jQuery website
Open the page code in the HTML editor, add the widget into the needed place (content, footer, sidebar etc.) and save the edits.
Enter the site, to check your work.
Experiencing queries while applying the manual? Get in touch with Elfsight support team.