iFrame Photo Gallery widget
Elfsight Gallery is the easiest way to arrange visuals or create a stylish albums on your website. Upload any number of pictures, place comments, and pick the best way to place those on the page. Elfsight widget offers 6 variants of layout and different other design features. Each picture appears in popup, users can navigate through them or start a slideshow, zoom in and out, and open the images full-screen. You can choose custom colors for the widget elements and upload a unique background, vary text settings and more style opportunities.
Increase engagement with the help of unmissable photo galleries!
Here’s a list of all the functional traits of Photo Gallery for iFrame. You can manage them straight in the editor and they will help you create the widget fit for your case.
- Employ CTA buttons to guide site visitors towards your goal.
- Adjust slide change duration.
- Choose between numerous pagination variants.
- Put the text anywhere on the page by the means of advanced position.
- Adjust five content elements.
How to add a Photo Gallery to iFrame?
To add widget, follow the guidelines below.
- Generate your unique Gallery plugin
Using our free demo, create a plugin with a preferred look and functions.
- Get the individual code to integrate the plugin
After you have configured your widget, you will get your installation code from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Add the plugin on your iFrame site
Find the place you wish to add the plugin to and insert the saved code there. Save the changes.
- You’re done!
Go to your page, to check your work.
Don’t hesitate to contact the clients support if you need advice or having issues. We will be happy to assist with every request.