iFrame Photo Gallery widget
Elfsight Photo Gallery is the easiest way to arrange visuals or create a stylish gallery on your site. Upload any number of pictures, place comments, and pick the best way to place those on the page. Elfsight widget offers 6 variants of layout and different other design features. Each picture appears in popup, users can navigate through them or start a slideshow, zoom in and out, and open the images full-screen. You can choose custom colors for the widget elements and upload a unique background, vary text settings and more style opportunities.
Increase engagement with the help of unmissable photo galleries!
Here’s a list of all the functional traits of Photo Gallery. You can manage them straight in the editor and they will help you create the widget fit for your case.
- Employ CTA buttons to guide site visitors towards your goal.
- Adjust slide change duration.
- Choose between numerous pagination variants.
- Put the text anywhere on the page by the means of advanced position.
- Adjust five content elements.
How to add a Photo Gallery to iFrame?
To add widget, follow the guidelines below.
- Generate your unique Gallery plugin
Using our free demo, create a plugin with a preferred look and functions.
- Get the individual code to integrate the plugin
After you have configured your widget, you will get your installation code from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Add the plugin on your iFrame site
Find the place you wish to add the plugin to and insert the saved code there. Save the changes.
- You’re done!
Go to your page, to check your work.
Don’t hesitate to contact the clients support if you need advice or having issues. We will be happy to assist with every request.