How to embed LinkedIn Feed on Blogger for free!
Embed LinkedIn Feed on Blogger for free!
The LinkedIn Feed plugin is the best tool for businesses to showcase and advertise their LinkedIn content on Blogger websites: display posts, images, videos, etc. The installation of the plugin takes a few taps of a button—no coding or programming skills are required.
Create a look that suits your website aesthetics and stay true-to-brand by mix-matching custom feed elements, widget templates, layouts, and post styles. Add a popup effect as a post-click action to capture users’ attention. Lastly, experience enhanced credibility and a better engagement rate.
- Empower your networking capabilities with the LinkedIn company page.
Ignite new connections in the world of commerce and amplify the number of leads with content from your LinkedIn profile.
- Increase your LinkedIn following.
Highlight your LinkedIn presence among the Blogger website users and pitch significant interest in your offerings.
- Enhance the authenticity of your business.
Provide an extra layer of credibility and trustworthiness to your brand by showcasing the most recent LinkedIn activity right on the website page.
Add the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget to the Blogger website to build trust, promote genuineness, and extend networking with solid social proof.
Are there any other tools for Blogger that I can use on my website?
Yes, certainly! Being a Blogger user opens up tons of code-free tools from Elfsight, and the LinkedIn Feed plugin is just one among the many options available. Regardless of your business niche or industry, it is always beneficial to seek opportunities to display your strengths. Here are a few possibilities:
- To create any other social media app for your Blogger website similar to LinkedIn Feed, consider using the Pinterest Feed or Instagram Feed widget.
- Take advantage of the All-in-One Reviews or Google Reviews plugin to display valuable customer feedback.
- Embed the Form Builder to streamline response collection and enable your Blogger website users to contact you.
- Add the Countdown Timer to generate engagement and create a sense of scarcity within your audience.
And remember, these suggestions are just the beginning. Explore the rest of our catalog of widgets to add after implementing the LinkedIn Feed plugin on your website to discover even more ways to cover your specific business requirements!
How to embed LinkedIn Feed for free on Blogger?
If you wish to add the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin to your Blogger website for free, take these steps below:
- Customize the appearance of the LinkedIn Feed widget to reflect the design choice of your website.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or set up a free profile.
- Receive the auto-generated embed code to add to your website.
- Access your Blogger website.
- Insert the code into your Blogger website editor to add the LinkedIn Feed widget. You’re done!
As it is apparent, there is no necessity for mastering writing code to embed the plugin. Create the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget for a Blogger website with ease and relish various advantages coming along on the journey of broadening your audience.
Do I need to know how to code or have programming skills to add the LinkedIn Feed plugin to Blogger?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. Coding skills are unnecessary. You have the full capability to build and add the LinkedIn Feed plugin to your Blogger website, even without any specialized knowledge or previous code experience.
The most valuable widget features contain
- Display a variety of LinkedIn content: blog posts, photos, videos, etc.
- Group feed posts by keywords, hashtags, or URL filters.
- Add the call-to-action buttons to increase engagement on your LinkedIn company feed.
- Eye-catching popup effect to draw attention toward your LinkedIn content.
- Advanced customization without a need to code: pre-made templates, color scheme creator, multiple layout designs, post styles, Custom CSS, etc.
How can I embed LinkedIn Feed into my Blogger website?
To add the code-free LinkedIn Feed to your Blogger website, follow these instructions:
- Manage our free demo and start shaping your unique LinkedIn Feed widget.
Choose the preferred interface and functional traits of the plugin and save the corrections.
- Copy your individual code which is shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the configuration of your personal plugin is done, copy the exclusive code at the emerged box and keep it for further need.
- Get started with using the widget on your Blogger website.
Embed the code you’ve copied recently into your website and save the corrections.
- Done! The setup is successfully accomplished.
Go to your website to take a look at how the LinkedIn Feed plugin is running.
Supposing you meet some obstacles with how to add the widget, feel free to seek assistance from our support staff. Our consultants are longing to help you with all the questions you might have about the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin for Blogger websites.