Webflow Job Board widget
The Job Board for Webflow is a noticeable widget allowing you to post open vacancies and collect CVs from candidates on your site the most accessible way. Applying our new tool, you’ll be able to tell about your business, publish info on open vacancies and get resumes. The widget grants you to create a job card with an accurate depiction and Apply button. Employing Elfsight Job Board allows you to simplify the recruitment process and acquire the responses to job offers in a few clicks.
Swiftly create the most alluring job openings and CTA buttons to drive more potential hires to cooperate with you
These are only several of the multiple widget features:
- Insert an Apply link to direct website users to the page that collects CVs
- Display open vacancies in the most fascinating way
- The number of jobs you can open is unlimited
- Describe the job in detail and tell about: needed skills, job title, and salary
- Leave contact info: the name of your company name, department, andlocation
How do I add a Job Board to my Webflow website?
Simply follow the instructions below to integrate the widget.
- Manage our free configurator and start building your custom-built widget.
Specify the custom design and specifications of the plugin and apply the modifications.
- Copy your unique code appearing in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the generation of your widget is over, copy the individual code from the appeared popup and keep it for later use.
- Commence employment of the tool on your Webflow website.
Enter the code you’ve copied before in your homepage and apply the edits.
- Done! The embedding has successfully ended.
Visit your web page to inspect the performance of the tool.
Supposing you run into some complications, have no hesitation to appeal to our support team. Our people are eager to help you with all the questions you might have with the widget.