How can I put to use these integrations?Look at these fascinating opportunities on how you can integrate Yelp for various intentions. Pick the one that suits you best:
- Any CMS (WordPress, Joomla, OpenCart, Magento, Drupal, etc.).
- Website Builders (BigCommerce, Webflow, Shopify, Wix, Weebly, Squarepspace, etc.).
- Social platforms (Facebook Page, Tumblr, etc.).
- Mobile apps (Android, iOs).
- Extensions (for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.).
- Landing page with a widget inserted (access by link).
Which way can I integrate Yelp on my website?
Among the best ways is to apply Elfsight widgets. Follow this uncomplicated guide and you will manage to use any content from your Yelp account with the help of our widget.
1. Form the widget you sought for
Customize your app through our intuitive configurator or log in to your account at and pick the the tool you’ve already formed.
2. Get the installation code
After you create the widget and pitch on the preferable settings, copy your app code, or a link to the page with the widget.
3. Use this code or the link for integration
Add the code you’ve copied into the website page or template you utilize, or apply the link for posting to social platforms. If you encounter any difficulties, have no hesitation to apply for our support team. Our people will be delighted to resolve all the difficulties you might have with our tool or installation process.