Where can I put to use these integrations?Check these fascinating ideas on how you can integrate Pinterest content for multiple goals. Decide on the one that works just for you:
- Any CMS (OpenCart, Drupal, WordPress, Magento, Joomla, etc.).
- Website Builders (Squarespace, Shopify, BigCommerce, Weebly, Webflow, Wix, etc.).
- Social platforms (Tumblr, Facebook Page, etc.).
- Mobile applications (Android, iOs).
- Extensions (for Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
- Landing page with a widget embedded (access by direct link).
How can I integrate Pinterest with my website?
Among the best practices is to use Elfsight widgets. Follow this straightforward guide and you will manage to use almost any content from your Pinterest account through the instrumentality of our widget.
1. Form the desired widget
Adjust your desired plugin applying our convenient configurator manager or log in to your account at and select the previously built widget.
2. Copy the installation code
After you shape your app and decide upon the necessary settings, get your installation code, or a link to the page with your widget.
3. Put to use the code or the link for integration
Integrate the copied code into the website page or template you utilize, or apply the link for posting to social networks. On condition of experiencing questions or confronting some obstacles, don’t hesitate to appeal to our customer service staff. Our specialists are eager to help you with all the questions you might have with the product or installation process.