Which way do I make use of these integrations?There are these interesting ideas on how you can integrate Tripadvisor content for diverse goals. Choose the one that suits you best:
- Any CMS (Magento, Drupal, Joomla, OpenCart, WordPress, etc.).
- Website Builders (Webflow, Wix, Shopify, BigCommerce, Weebly, Squarepspace, etc.).
- Social platforms (Tumblr, Facebook Page, etc.).
- Mobile applications (iOs, Android).
- Extensions (for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.).
- Any landing page with a widget integrated (access by direct link).
Which way do I integrate Tripadvisor on my website?
One of the best ways is to employ Elfsight widgets. Comply with this simple manual and you will be able to integrate almost any content from your TripAdvisor account by means of our widget.
1. Configure the desired widget
Customize your plugin employing our intuitive editor or log in to your account at and pick the app you’ve already made.
2. Get the code
Right after you create your widget and pitch on the preferable settings, get your app code, or a direct link to the landing page containing your widget.
3. Put to use your code or the link for integration
Integrate the code you’ve copied into your website or template you are utilizing, or use the link for adding to social networks. In case you meet some difficulties, please apply for our customer service staff. Our consultants will be delighted to resolve all the questions you might have with our plugin or installation process.