Which way do I use up these integrations?Look into some opportunities on how you can integrate Telegram for various intentions. Pick the one that suits just fine:
- Any CMS (Magento, OpenCart, Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, etc.).
- Website Builders (Wix, Shopify, BigCommerce, Webflow, Weebly, Squarespace, etc.).
- Social platforms (Facebook Page, Tumblr, etc.).
- Mobile apps (iOs, Android).
- Extensions (for Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.).
- Landing page with a widget inserted (access by link).
How to integrate Telegram with my website?
One of the best practices is to use Elfsight widgets. Comply with this uncomplicated guidance and you will be able to embed any content from your Telegram account through the instrumentality of our widget.
1. Construct the widget you need
Tailor your desired plugin utilizing our user friendly configurator manager or log in to your account at and select the the app you’ve already built.
2. Obtain the widget’s code
Just as you form the widget and decide upon the necessary settings, copy your app code, or a direct link to the page with the widget.
3. Put to use the code or the link for integration
Embed the copied code into the website page or template you utilize, or employ the direct link for posting to social platforms. On condition of having inquiries or facing some issues, have no hesitation to seek assistance from our support team. Our consultants will be excited to resolve all the issues you may have with our tool or installation.