Which way do I use these integrations?Look at some interesting ideas for the ways to integrate Instagram for different purposes. Decide on the one that matches you:
- Any CMS (Joomla, Magento, OpenCart, Drupal, WordPress, etc. ).
- Website Builders (Webflow, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, Shopify, BigCommerce, etc. ).
- Social platforms (Tumblr, Facebook Page, etc. ).
- Mobile applications (iOs, Android).
- Extensions (for Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc. ).
- Any landing page with a widget inserted (access by link).
How can I integrate Instagram on my website?
One of the best practices is to use Elfsight widgets. Follow this uncomplicated guide and you will manage to use almost any content from your Instagram account by the agency of our widget.
1. Form the desired widget
Configure the plugin utilizing our handy configurator manager or log in to your account at and pick the widget you’ve already shaped.
2. Obtain the code
After you create your widget and select the necessary settings, get your app code, or a direct link to the page with the widget.
3. Put to use this code or the link for integration
Paste the code you’ve copied into the website page or template you are utilizing, or apply the direct link for adding to social networks. On condition of having inquiries or running into some complications, feel free to appeal to our support team. Our professionals will be delighted to help you with all the issues you may have with our product or installation process.