Where can I use these integrations?Here are some interesting options for the ways to integrate Facebook for different purposes. Choose the one that suits you best:
- Any CMS (WordPress, Joomla, OpenCart, Magento, Drupal etc.).
- Website Builders (Shopify, Wix, Squarepspace, Webflow, BigCommerce, Weebly etc.).
- Social platforms (Facebook Page, Tumblr, etc.).
- Mobile apps (iOs, Android).
- Extensions (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc.).
- Landing page with widget (access by direct link).
How to integrate Facebook on my website?
One of the best ways to do it is to try Elfsight widgets. Follow this simple instruction and you will be able to publish any posts, photos or videos from your Facebook page with the help of our widget.
1. Create the widget you need
Create your desired app using our handy editor or log in to your account at and choose the previously created widget.
2. Get the widget’s code
After creating the widget and choosing all the necessary settings, get your application code, or a direct link to the landing page with the widget.
3. Use the code or the link for integration
Paste the copied code into the website page or template, or use the direct link for posting on social platforms. In case you come across any difficulties during the installation, feel free to contact our Support team.