Where can I put to use these integrations?There are these interesting solutions for the ways to integrate Medium for diverse goals. Pick the one that suits just fine:
- Any CMS (Magento, Joomla, OpenCart, Drupal, WordPress, etc.).
- Website Builders (Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, BigCommerce, Weebly, Webflow, etc.).
- Social platforms (Tumblr, Facebook Page, etc.).
- Mobile applications (iOs, Android).
- Extensions (for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.).
- Landing page with a widget embedded (access by direct link).
Which way can I integrate Medium with my website?
Among the best ways is to test Elfsight widgets. Comply with this simple instruction and you will be able to use any content from your Medium account through the use of our widget.
1. Form the widget you need
Customize the tool in our easy-to-use configurator or log in to your account at and select the previously formed widget.
2. Get the widget’s code
Right after you create your app and pitch on the functional traits you need, copy your installation code, or a link to the page containing your widget.
3. Use the code or the link for integration
Insert the code you’ve copied into your website or template you utilize, or employ the link for posting to social networks. On the condition of dealing with inquiries or facing any issues, please write to our customer service staff. Our people will be happy to resolve all the questions you might have with our tool or installation.